Dried Spearmint is a popular ingredient in several foods and beverages, from teas and alcoholic drinks to sauces, salads, and desserts. You can use Hunza’s organic dried spearmint for a tasty Green Tea or a fantastic Mint Margarita.
While eating the plant offers some health benefits, research shows that several of mint’s health benefits come from applying it to the skin, inhaling its aroma, or taking it as a capsule.
Dried mint lends a fresh and zippy mint taste to meat and vegetable dishes. What’s more, you can use dried mint to make your mint tea or combine it with other flavors for a DIY herbal blend. It also has aromatherapeutic properties.
Mint Meaning in Urdu
Mint meaning in the Urdu language is Podina پودینہ. Mint Podina is used extensively in Pakistan and India including the valleys of Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir. Mint Podina is being used as a medicine for centuries in these regions.
Dried SpearMint Tea Recipe (Green Tea)
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons Dried Mint from Hunza
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine water and dried spearmint and bring to a boil.
- Withdraw from heat; let steep for about 5 minutes.
- Strain through the discarded solids into a teapot or container, and mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons Organic Hunza Honey to taste.
Mint Margarita Recipe
- Mint (We recommend Spearmint, but any will do)
- Simple Syrup
- Crushed Ice
- Add tequila, freshly pressed lime juice, dried spearmint leaves, simple syrup, and water to a cocktail shaker.
- Then pour over a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Optional: garnish with lime and fresh stems of mint.
Mint Margarita Recipe by
All health content on GSHunzaDryFruits.com is provided for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your doctor or any other health care professional. Unless otherwise stated, all products are grown in natural environments without using preservatives or artificial flavors, but no product is lab tested and certified organic.