Refunds will be available for all goods with major/faults as per Pakistan Consumer Law.
Whilst all care is taken to package your order securely and to use responsible carriers, problems can occasionally occur. Please ensure to check your order when it is received.
If there are any issues with the products you have received, please follow our returns guidelines:
WHAT can be returned?
We accept returns provided that the product/s are:
- defective in some way.
- still within their Best Before Date
- not ‘On Sale’ products, unless defective.
WHEN do items need to be returned?
- Products must be returned to us within 5 days of delivery.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
- Return goods to:
GS Hunza Dry Fruits, Rahimabad, Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan (Contact # +92 3142221661)
HOW do you return items?
- Please return products in their original packaging, wrapped securely, with all original documentation in place.
SHIPPING for returns?
- Customers are expected to pay for return shipping initially. When returned items are deemed by us to be defective, all shipping costs will be refunded.
CREDIT for returns?
- Credits for the product/s and shipping costs will be processed after the products have been received and checked.
- If you have changed your mind regarding the purchase of the products, they must be returned to us in their original condition and all return costs will be your responsibility.